1. Kate Spade Amara/S Jaz Sunglasses $199.00
2. Geek V.O. 2 Red Glasses $80.00
3. Kate Spade Demi/F FB1 Havana/Teal Glasses $199.00
4. U.S. Eyewear Scholar Series Boston Green Glasses
5. Geek 201 Black/Silver Glasses $80.00
6. Heart-Shaped Sunglasses with Mirror Coated Lenses $15.00
7. Leopard Cateye Glasses $19.99
8. Suzanne Midnight Tortoise Sunglasses $30.00
9. Modern Optical Harper Blue/Purple Glasses $40.00
10. Academic P2031 Leopard Glasses $28.99
I was recently contacted by EyeglassDiscounter.com to see if I’d be interested in sharing their products with you. We all know I have a serious thing for discount glasses and I’m obsessed with hunting for the perfect pairs online. After checking them out, I said yes pretty immediately!
Eyeglass Discounter has been operating as a family owned and operated business since 1982. They have a fantastic inventory of designer eyeglasses and sunglasses including frames from Kate Spade, Ray-Ban, and Tiffany & Co. I love how easy it is to use their drop-down menus to select your prescription, anti-reflective options, lens materials, and more–it makes it easy to track how expensive your glasses will end up being. That’s sometimes a nasty surprise for me after entering my strong prescription!
It was easy for me to pick 10 of my favorite designs! I looove all the colors that are available. They have a great sampling of basically any shade you might want.
They’ve been a great brand to interact and work with! If that’s any indication of their level of customer service, I expect nothing but friendly helpfulness when ordering your frames or sunglasses.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post paid for by EyeglassDiscounter.com